Be a part of the Northern Green Gathering.
After much searching, Northern Green have found a lovely site for this year’s gathering and renewed energy in the organising team. This enables us to put on a larger event than the previous two. We want to bring back the core principals that give Northern Green Gathering its unique appeal and character. NGG is very different from the average festival.
What makes Northern Green Gathering different?
Northern Green Gathering involves everyone in being an active participant. Not a passive spectator who comes along to consume what is on offer. We will be structuring all kinds of workshops and activities so that people of all ages and interests have the chance to enjoy, learn and contribute. Please become a part of the Gathering.
Northern Green is about hope and belief in working together to make a positive change in our own lives and the lives of future generations.
There will be all sorts of interesting things to do.
- Make useful things and learn to mend and re-use in our Arts and craft area including Small Axe Green Woodcraft.
- Dance to Solar and bicycle powered bands and DJs on 3 stages.
- Live well with cafes and small music venues including a variety of organic vegan and vegetarian caterers. including the NGG Cafe.
- Learn new skills and discuss new ways of living in our permaculture workshops.
- Wander around and appreciate our lovely Site Art.
- Relax in our Healing garden including the Women’s Red Tent.
- Go wild and explore our Kid’s activities.
- Sing and be merry around the communal fire.
- Drink in the bar selling local real ales.
- Play and listen to some fine acoustic music.
- Dress up for the Camp Ball on Saturday night.
- Bring stuff to give away in our Free shop.
All this and much, much more. Join us and be part of a positive change for ourselves and the world.