NGG 2014 will be held over 4 days from Thursday 24th – Sunday 27th July, on a beautiful Organic farm in the Derbyshire Dales. We are a family friendly gathering devoted to ecological themes and sustainable living. There will be music over 3 Solar and Bike powered stages, a large program of workshops, speakers, Kid’s stuff, healing, good food, ale and hope.
Bradley Nook Farm,
Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 3EL
What makes Northern Green Gathering different?
Northern Green Gathering has a unique appeal and character and is very different from the average festival. We involve everyone in being an active participant. Not a passive spectator who comes along to consume what is on offer. We will be structuring all kinds of workshops and activities so that people of all ages and interests have the chance to enjoy, learn and contribute. Northern Green is about hope and belief in working together to make a positive change in our own lives and those of future generations.
There will be all sorts of interesting things to do.
- Make useful things and learn to mend and re-use with Labyrinth Arts and Small Axe Green Woodcraft and a variety of other workshops.
- Go wild and explore our Kid’s activities including Buzzy Beatz, and the Wonky Olympics.
- Dance to Solar and bicycle powered bands and djs on 3 stages.
- Eat in cafes and small music venues. A variety of organic vegan and vegetarian caterers including the NGG Cafe and the Beatroot Cafe.
- Relax in our Healing area including Aermed’s Garden.
- Inform yourself about issues around the environment and social justice in our campaigns area.
- Sing and be merry around the communal fire.
- Drink Real Ale in the main stage bar.
All this and much, much more. Join us and be part of a positive change for ourselves and the world.