Order Tickets Online
Gates open at 12 noon on Thursday 17th August. We ask that all guest leave the site by 12 noon on Monday 20th August.
Earlybird Tickets (limited number still available)
We are a family friendly green gathering with a host of free workshops and activities, as well as solar and bike powered music across 3 stages. The ticket price includes access to all of this and four nights of camping. The gate closes at 10pm.
DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED *…. This is because the event is held at an Organic Farm and the farmer does not wish to run the risk of infection to his livestock from worms etc. You will be denied admission if you turn up with your pet at the gate.
By purchasing these tickets you are agreeing to abide by our NGG 2017 Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Lost Tickets will not be replaced.
- Gates open at noon on Thursday for weekend ticket holders. Everyone must be off site by midday on Monday.
- Gates Shut strictly for vehicular entry & re-entry at 10pm each evening.
- Ticket price includes camping. Those staying in vehicles must purchase a Live-in Vehicle Ticket.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the Gathering.
- All child ticket holders must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian.
- Tickets are non-refundable, unless the event has been officially cancelled. Postage and packaging charges are also non-refundable.
- Buying our tickets with the sole intention of selling them on (touting) is not allowed.
- People working at the Gathering may apply in advance to bring their dog if this is essential and they have no alternative provision. If this is the case please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the situation and we will get back in touch with you. Please do not turn up at the Gathering with a dog that has not been booked in or admission will be denied.