Don’t get caught short at Northern Green. Here’s a list of the essentials, and some of the things you won’t be needing.
What to bring
- A tent, sleeping bag and whatever you need to be comfy
- Musical instruments – there will be plenty of opportunity to jam and play, including an open mic session.
- Unwanted clothes to give away or swap at the free shop
- Cups, plates, bowls and cutlery
- Torches, lanterns and spare batteries
- Toilet paper
- Skills to share
- Enthusiasm, an open mind and a great attitude.
- An awareness that this is a green gathering, you are responsible for your rubbish and waste, you need to sort your recycling at the designated places.
What NOT to bring
- Sound systems – our four amplified stages should be enough to keep you tapping your toes!
- Generators – all our music and lighting is powered off-grid by sustainable means.
- More Alcohol than you need for personal use.
- Illegal drugs or “legal highs”